This workflow checks if the task in Todoist has a specific label and based on that creates a new database page in Notion. Additionally, if the task has a deadline, it'd be added to the Google Calendar.
How it works
- To start the workflow add a task to Todoist and mark it with a label, e.g. “send-to-n8n”.
- Wait a maximum of 30 seconds.
- Todoist node identifies the tasks marked as “send-to-n8n”.
- Notion node creates a new Notion database page. Notice Notion has a new task now with the same name as in Todoist.
- IF node also checks if the task has a date.
- Google Calendar node creates a Google Calendar all-day event. Note that adding time (i.e. 2:00 pm) to the task will not change the all-day event to time specific. This is because Todoist n8n integration does not have time specificity, only date.