This workflow is the third of three. You can find the other workflkows here:
- Incident Response Workflow - Part 1
- Incident Response Workflow - Part 2
- Incident Response Workflow - Part 3
We have the following nodes in the workflow:
- Webhook node: This trigger node listens to the event when the Resolve button is clicked.
- PagerDuty node: This node changes the status of the incident report from Acknowledged to Resolved in PagerDuty.
- Jira Software node: This node moves the incident issue to Done.
- Mattermost node: This node publishes a message in the auxiliary channel mentioning that the incident has been marked as resolved in PagerDuty and Jira.
- Mattermost node: This node publishes a message in the specified Incidents channel that the incident has been resolved by the on-call team.