This workflow syncs your GitHub issues to your Notion database. Whenever a new issue is opened in your GitHub repository, it will be shown in your Notion database, syncing the status property (opened/edited/closed/deleted). In case there’s no Notion database existing yet, a new one will be created automatically.
How it works
- Github trigger starts the workflow when a new issue is created in a GitHub repository.
- If node splits the workflow conditionally, showing whether the issue is new or an update of an existing issue.
- If data is new, the Notion node will create a new database page in Notion.
- If the data is not new, the Function node will create a Notion filter that will find its specific database page by issue ID.
- Switch node will then conditionally route the data into the appropriate Notion page, based on the update made upon it.