This workflow automatically syncs your Zendesk tickets to your HubSpot contacts. Every 5 minutes, your Zendesk account collects all the new or updated tickets and syncs them accordingly, with your HubSpot contacts database.
How it works
- Cron node triggers the workflow every 5 minutes.
- Function Item node checks all the tickets received after the last execution timestamp.
- Zendesk node collects all tickets updated after last execution.
- Zendesk node collects the user data of ticket requester.
- Set node collects the contact`s email, name and externalID.
- Merge by key node combines two inputs, ticket data and ticket requester data.
- If node splits the workflow conditionally, based on data received.
- If the data corresponds to a ticket that already exists, HubSpot node will update the ticket.
- If the data does not correspond to a ticket, HubSpot node creates/updates the contact.
- Zendesk node updates the external Id in Zendesk for the said contact.
- HubSpot node creates a new ticket.
- Zendesk node updates the ticket with the external Id.
- The Function Item node sets the new last execution timestamp.