This workflow allows you to add articles to a Notion reading list by accessing a Discord slash command.
- Webhook node triggers the workflow whenever the Discord Slash command is issued.
- IF node checks the type returned by Discord. If the type is not equal to 1, it will return true, otherwise false.
- HTTP Request node makes an HTTP call to the link and gets the HTML of the webpage.
- HTML Extract node extracts the title from the HTML which we will use in the next node.
- Notion node adds the link to your Notion reading list.
- Set nodes set the reply values for Discord and register the Interaction Endpoint URL.