This workflow automatically does the following:
- Scrapes comments and likes from a LinkedIn post.
- Adds contact data (nominative and verified email address, gender, standardized first name and last name, all legal company information).
- Adds these contacts to Airtable.
- Sends an ultra-personalized cold email sequence.
- Sends a Linkedin invitation after the cold email sending.
- Pushes all contacts to HubSpot.
How it works
- Cron node executes the workflow every hour.
- Phantombuster node (Launch agent) launches the "LinkedIn Post Likers" phantom and the "LinkedIn Post Commenters" phantom. Note that you have to create these phantoms before setting your workflow automation.
- Phantombuster node (Get Output agent) gets results from the previous phantoms.
- Dropcontact node fetches the new contact information and returns the data of the person and the company associated with the email address, job function, and all legal information.
- Airtable node (List) lists all the records in the Contacts table.
- IF node routes the workflow based on whether a contact is in Airtable.
- Set node sets the required data for the following nodes.
- Airtable node (Update) updates the record's name.
- Airtable node (Append) creates a record if the account doesn't exist yet.
- Lemlist node adds a contact to an existing campaign.
- Phantombuster node (Launch agent) launches the "LinkedIn Network Booster" phantom. Note that you have to create these phantoms before setting your automation.
- Hubspot node creates or updates the contacts in the HubSpot CRM.