This workflow gets leads' contacts from a CSV file and adds it to the Pipedrive CRM by creating an organization and a person. The CSV file in this workflow serves as a universal connector allowing you to export contacts from any platform like LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
How it works
- The Google Drive Trigger node starts the workflow when a new CSV file is uploaded to a specific folder in Google Drive.
- Google Drive node downloads the CSV file.
- Spreadsheet File node reads data from the CSV file and sends the output to the Merge node. This Spreadsheet File's output becomes the input 1 for the Merge node.
- Meanwhile, the Pipedrive node gets the same list of contacts from the CSV file.
- IF node checks if Pipedrive has these contacts already created previously and sends the checked results to the Merge node. These results arrive at the Merge node as input 2.
- Merge node compares two inputs via email and removes the matches.
- Pipedrive node creates new contacts based on the data provided by the Merge node with necessary details such as organization and notes.