This workflow automatically adds a new lead to Pipedrive once someone forks your GitHub repository.
How it works
- GitHub Trigger node starts the workflow once someone forks your GitHub repository.
- HTTP Request node gets user's data from GitHub and sends it further.
- Pipedrive node searches forkee's data in Pipedrive by email.
- IF node decides whether to create a new person in Pipedrive in case contact doesn't exist yet or update an existing contact in Pipedrive.
- In case there's no contact existing yet, the Pipedrive node creates a lead and adds a note with GitHub URL.