This workflow automatically sends Zendesk tickets to Pipedrive contacts and makes them task assignees. The automation is triggered every 5 minutes, with Zendesk checking and collecting new tickets which are then individually assigned to a Pipedrive contact.
Note: The Pipedrive and the Zendesk accounts need to be created by the same person / with the same email.
How it works
- Cron node triggers the workflow every 5 minutes.
- Zendesk node collects all the tickets received after the last execution timestamp.
- Set node passes only the requester`s email and ID further to the Merge node.
- Merge by key node merges both inputs together, the tickets and their contact emails.
- Pipedrive node then searches for the requester.
- HTTP Request node gets owner information of Pipedrive contact.
- Set nodes keep only the requester owner's email and the agent`s email and id.
- Merge by key node merges the information and adds the contact owner to ticket data.
- Zendesk node changes the assignee to the Pipedrive contact owner or adds a note if the requester is not found.
- The Function Item node sets the new last execution timestamp.