This workflow creates/updates ClickUp tasks when Notion database pages are created/updated. All fields in the Notion database are mapped to a ClickUp property.
Notion database will require setup before the workflow can be used. See the list of fields available in the setup below.
How it works
- When a new database page is created in Notion, the workflow creates a new task in ClickUp with all required fields.
- The new ClickUp task's ID is saved in the Notion database page's "ClickUp ID" field.
- Then, when the database page is updated in Notion, the workflow updates the specific ClickUp task identified by the "ClickUp ID" field in Notion.
This workflow requires that you set up a Notion database. To do so, follow the steps below:
- In Notion, create a new database.
- Add the following columns to the database:
- Task name (renamed from "Name")
- Status (with type "Select" with the following options: "to do", "in progress", "review", "revision", "complete")
- Deadline (with type "Date")
- ClickUp ID (with type "Text")
- Add any other fields you require.
- Share the database to n8n.
- By default, the workflow will fill all the fields provided above, except for any other additional fields you add.