This workflow automatically syncs Shopify orders with your Zendesk tickets. Using this workflow, Shopify orders will be added or have their information updated straight to your Zendesk tickets.
How it works
- Shopify Trigger starts the workflow whenever an order is updated.
- Zendesk node finds if the order already exists and has a ticket assigned.
- Set node keeps and passes only ticket ID.
- Merge by Key node combines the Shopify order data with the Zendesk ticket data.
- If node splits the workflow conditionally, checks if the ticket already exists or not.
- If order is new, Zendesk node creates a new ticket for the order.