Merges data of multiple streams once data of both is available
How data of branches should be merged.
- AppendCombines data of both inputs. The output will contain items of input 1 and input 2.
- Keep Key MatchesKeeps data of input 1 if it does find a match with data of input 2.
- Merge By IndexMerges data of both inputs. The output will contain items of input 1 merged with data of input 2. Merge happens depending on the index of the items. So first item of input 1 will be merged with first item of input 2 and so on.
- Merge By KeyMerges data of both inputs. The output will contain items of input 1 merged with data of input 2. Merge happens depending on a defined key.
- MultiplexMerges each value of one input with each value of the other input. The output will contain (m * n) items where (m) and (n) are lengths of the inputs.
- Pass-throughPasses through data of one input. The output will contain only items of the defined input.
- Remove Key MatchesKeeps data of input 1 if it does NOT find match with data of input 2.
- WaitWaits till data of both inputs is available and will then output a single empty item. Source Nodes must connect to both Input 1 and 2. This node only supports 2 Sources, if you need more Sources, connect multiple Merge nodes in series. This node will not output any data.
Workflows Using Node
EXAMPLE: Merge by Key
RSS Feed -> MongoDB -> Webhook
n8n Workflow Backup -> Dropbox
n8n Workflow Backup -> Nextcloud
Typeform to Spreadsheet on NextCloud
Teachable Webhook & Mautic Integration
Nathan: Your n8n Personal Assistant
Merge greetings with the users based on the language
Archive Spotify's Discover Weekly playlist
Archive Spotify's Release Radar playlist